Air conditioners are considered to be one of your most important investment. It keeps the room temperature comfortable and makes stays enjoyable for everyone.
However, without proper maintenance; your cooling unit can harbour many harmful moulds, which could lead to allergic reactions. The need of the hour is to treat your cooling unit periodically by professionals possessing heaps of field knowledge.
They will provide you with top quality maintenance services; including (both Summer start-up and Winter shut-down services). And by the time, these professionals are finished, they will restore the functionality of your unit and maximise its lifespan.
What’s Included in Their Aircon General Maintenance Services?
Truth be told, there are no shortages of aircon maintenance and repair specialists around the area. But not all of them are known for their service quality.
Those few who are, usually include these in their aircon maintenance services.
- Thoroughly inspecting the functionality of your unit’s thermostat.
- Properly testing and examining the blower motor capacity.
- Checking your air conditioner’s outdoor and indoor wiring.
- Assessing the evaporator for possible leakage issues.
- Examining for substandard insulation.
- Checking and cleaning of the unit’s filters.
- Examining all attachments related to your unit’s condenser coils.
What Else Is Included?
Quality Aircon installation specialists in Perth will also provide start-up and shutdown services to ensure your unit functions optimally.
Here’s a checklist of what else these experts include in their comprehensive maintenance services.
- Re-adjusting the humidifier damper properly -like for summers, they will adjust it to ‘closed’, and for winter they will set it to ‘open’ for proper start-ups and shutting down.
- Thoroughly checking the condensing coil for accumulated debris, soil, dust, dirt, etc. They will also check for possible blockages in the condensing coil and de-clog the coil (if found).
- Managing the basement registers by totally closing all the registers in Summer seasons only so that the unit can produce more cold air. And in winter, they will open the basement registers to ensure adequate circulation of warm, cozy air.
If there’s anything else you wish for these licensed air conditioning installation experts in Perth to carry out, convey it to them. They will be more than happy to carry it out on your behalf.
Going for preventative aircon maintenance services with experienced professionals is necessary for your unit’s performance. So, without delay, find a trusted technician and get your unit checked out.