It is a matter of concern for any homeowner to keep their house spick and span. In order to do that one thing that just cannot be avoided is a clean carpet. It is not only about the neat look of the house, but a clean carpet helps to maintain a very high hygiene standard that is mandatory for maintaining your health. The experts of bond cleaning in Brisbane suggest that although the regular wear and tear cannot be prevented, it can be reduced by following a number of techniques. Some of them are enlisted below:
- Vacuum Regularly – In order to control the debris, dirt, dust and hair your carpet should be vacuumed at least four or five times every month. This prevents the carpets from being heavily soiled. This will just take a few minutes on your part. You can accomplish the task on a Sunday or any holiday, and it is entirely worth the effort.
- Buy Rugs – Purchasing the rugs and laying them over carpets is a great way of keeping the carpet clean. You can consider moving the area rugs now and then just to alter the exposed areas of the carpet. Purchasing rugs will not cost you an arm and a leg. Instead, they are quite inexpensive and can be brought from the market easily.
- Spot Cleaning – Without wasting a minute, you should actually go ahead and clean away the spots and the spills. In order to blot the spills and the stains, it is always advisable to use paper towels. After this, you make use of the wet sponge to remove the residue. For the removal of the rest of the stain, you can make use of different types of carpet cleaners.
- Use Carpet Freshener – Try to sprinkle the carpet freshener and let it sit around for 15 minutes. It will be even better if you can leave for the time mentioned on the back of the product. After this, you can do away with the freshener by vacuuming it. Once you do this the entire room will start feeling fresh and scented. You can also do this at the time of bond or end of lease cleaning. This product will keep your room fresh for a long period to come. Try to use this powder on the carpet for at least once a month.
- Adopt a Practice of Keeping Your Shoes off – To keep the carpets clean for a longer period you should adopt the shoes-off practice. This way you can prevent the dust from accumulating on the carpet. Try to follow this practice at least one a week, and this will become a habit for you.
The above tips will help you keep a clean carpet that is allergy-free and dust-free. This will lead you to keep a more hygienic home, and if you ever need end of lease cleaning in Brisbane, your task is made easy if you maintain the cleanliness of your carpet through this.