One of the common problems associated with the working of the fridge is that they do not cool properly. You might roam helter skelter looking for reliable technicians but this blog brings to you an awesome DIY technique by which you can restore its cooling in no time!
- The first thing that you need to do is to ensure that the properly plugged in and getting adequate power supply. Quite often the fridge loses its cooling ability due to voltage fluctuations of some fault in the power supply. The light must be on whenever you open the fridge door.
- Additionally you can also head to Fisher and Paykel for fridge repairs but before doing so check the thermostat. Check it to ensure that it is being in its on state and has not been switched off or turned down by any mistake. If you find any fault with the refrigerator thermostat then it is time for you to purchase a new one.
- Next you will have to head onto the vents. Be sure that the vents at the back of the freezer are in proper working condition. Quite often these vents get blocked by the boxes of ice cream or any frozen vegetable pouch. Leave space between the vents and allow sufficient space for air circulation. The vents have to be cleared in order to let the cold air circulate freely; you can compromise on eating melted ice cream but not the improper cooling of the fridge.
- The next thing that you will haven’t check is the coils. You can very well use a vacuum cleaner, at low speed, and clean out the coils that are under or behind your fridge. If the coils are in a poor and un-cleaned state then they too can become a sure reason for the improper cooling of your fridge.
- Last but not the least you must check the condenser fan. Quite often things get stuck to it leaving it in a messy condition that goes on to hamper the cooling of the fridge. The condenser fan must be able to spin freely.
Say in spite of trying the above steps you are unable to fix your refrigerator then you might have not followed the protocol in the correct manner. If you still are not satisfied then head over to Fisher and Paykel fridge repairs as they offer reliable services and at good rates.