There seems to be a lot of problems related to the touchscreen of a Sony smartphone which disturbs a user to a great extent. Problems can range from the touchscreen becoming oversensitive to going unresponsive or the screen starting to act without receiving a command from your end.
If you are a Sony smartphone user, you may have already faced this issue which needed you to visit the nearest Sony phone repair shop in Sydney; or to be on the safe side we will rather explain to you how you can solve these typical problems with a Sony smartphone:
Ways to handle a poor or over-sensitive screen of a Sony smartphone
Before going into the details we will like you to know that if your phone’s screen becomes over or less sensitive it could be because of a wide range of reasons. Basically, the touchscreen’s performance gets affected due to heat, dirt or usage of covers and screen protectors. We are not saying that an unresponsive screen will compel you to visit the nearest Sony phone screen repairs shop in Sydney since following are DIY ways that will help you resolve the issue without spending extra money.
- Have you already applied the screen protector? If yes then, make sure it has been properly applied. The screen protector should fit around the screen of your phone without causing any bubble or dust to get trapped in between the screen and the protective layer. All dust, moisture and bubbles should be eliminated before the screen protector is applied.
- Remove the protective phone case from your Sony phone and find out if it is the sole reason the screen is getting affected.
- Take a dry cloth to clean the screen. Wipe it thoroughly to ensure that the touchscreen is left clean. Also, you should take note of your hands or fingers. Are they clean too? Sometimes the touch screen acts weird when your fingers are dirty.
- When the device turns extremely hot the touch mechanism of the phone gets affected. For the screen to work in its optimal condition you must first allow it to cool down.
- Turn off the device followed by turning it on. As a result, the running applications will clear up the memory and allow the phone to work as expected.
You should follow these steps to allow the touchscreen of your phone to get back to its original functional mode and if none of these DIY tricks seems to work then head straight to a repair centre for Sony phone screen repairs & replacement in Sydney.
Follow the DIY rules so that you can save some money.